As a Business Analyst you will partner with business associates to define their needs and participate in the development of system solutions that bring about resolution. You will implement best-known practices and develop key relationships with all impacted business areas. Partner with associates in various business areas to define business needs and help translate those needs into system requirements
- Develop project documentation, including scope and requirement documents, use cases, test scenarios and test cases
- Prioritize enhancement requests from business partners
- Create and monitor departmental metrics
- Design and implement cost and staffing models
- Problem Solving: You are a problem solver with the ability to encourage others in collaborative problem solving. Acting as both a broker and consultant regarding resources, you engage others in problem solving without taking over.
- Implementation/Execution: You are good at organizing and managing multiple priorities and/or projects by using appropriate methodologies and tools.
- Builds Trust: You honor your word by doing what you say you are going to do.
- Drives for excellence: You are a continuous learner who encourages others to learn. By constantly upgrading your own work, you achieve results and outperform the competition.
- Consulting, insurance, healthcare or financial services experience
- 3+ years of business analyst work experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Willing to commute to client sites throughout the Chicago land area
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science or a related field
- Hands-on experience in systems development
- Facilitation of large group sessions associated requirements, definition or related efforts
- Experience with top tier consulting firm
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- A professional, fun, fast-paced environment
- Ongoing training
- Outstanding benefits and PTO
- A culture that is exciting, sales driven, entrepreneurial and open minded
- A great support structure that allows you to focus on doing what you do best